Dickinson native, Anthony Rohr, M. M., will be directing an original play written by Mary Anderson, Executive Director of ABLE, Inc.
Synopsis: Many states in the United States had active lawsuits regarding the treatment of people with intellectual disabilities who were placed in large institutions. This is a story about those circumstances and is inspired by real-life events, based on interviews and personal knowledge of the people with whom the author worked.
Looking for community actors and actresses ages 14+
- Where: ABLE, Inc.; 1951 1st Street West, Dickinson, North Dakota
- (Northeast door— Main Office)
- When: July 13 and 14, 6 pm to 9 pm; and July 15, 4 pm to 8:00 p.m.
- Bring: Two contrasting one minute (approximate) monologues
- Call: 701-456-3000 to schedule a time or stop by between those hours.
Rehearsal dates/times TBA upon availability. Rehearsals will begin the following week.
Show will Run September 6-10, 2017 at Trinity High School